In 1960, Miss Brightman donated the School to a Non-profit Association that watches over the institution’s good management and development. At present, the ACB (Asociación Civil de Beneficencia) has 75 volunteer Trustees, from whom the members of the Board of Governors are elected for a period of two years, at the end of which, they may be re-elected or are free to resign from their post.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
- Chair: Pablo Rasore.
- Vice Chair: Andrés Cazes.
- Treasurer: Daniel Sielecki.
- Secretary: Guadalupe Pasman.
- Members: Marcos Clutterbuck, Alejandro Duhau, Roberto Helbling, Roberto Lavista Seguí, Marcela Rodrigo, Adrian Sucari.
- Alternate Members: Lucila Fernie, Marcelo Salas Martinez.
- Auditor: Horacio Mantellini
- Alternate Auditor: Jorge Perdomo.