In 1960, Miss Brightman donated the School to a Non-profit Association that watches over the institution’s good management and development. At present, the ACB (Asociación Civil de Beneficencia) has 75 volunteer Trustees, from whom the members of the Board of Governors are elected for a period of two years, at the end of which, they may be re-elected or are free to resign from their post.
BOARD OF GOVERNORS
- Chair: Lucila Fernie (ON 1986).
- Vice Chair: Marcos Clutterbuck.
- Treasurer: Daniel Sielecki.
- Secretary: Marcela Rodrigo (ON 1984).
- Members: Beatriz Abaroa Arrieta (ON 1986). Maria Alejandra Dantur (ON 1979). Roberto Helbling. Roberto Lavista Seguí. Teodoro Quesada. Pablo Rasore. Adrián Sucari
- Alternate Members: Andrés Cazes. Sabrina Soldati (ON 1987).
- Auditor: Horacio Mantellini
- Alternate Auditor: Jorge Perdomo.