NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
Become Part of Our Learning Community
NORTHLANDS Olivos site is looking for:
Primary Spanish Teacher in the morning & Spanish Assistant teacher for the afternoon – to cover a maternity leave:
- Teaching degree – Essential
- Previous experience
- Knowledge of IB PYP preferred
Personal characteristics required for the positions:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for education
- Lifelong learner
- Teamwork skills
A full letter of application, including:
Why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role and your personal educational philosophy
Please state your earliest availability
Three professional referees
An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph
Please send application documents and reference to:
REF: Spanish Teacher am MAE
REF: Spanish Teacher Assistant pm AUX
Northlands is looking for a dedicated professional who will oversee the implementation of the IGCSE programme in the Olivos site.
Description of the position:
The IGCSE Programme Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all administrative aspects of the school’s IGCSE Programme and to inform decision-making in relation to school organisation and alignment between school and IGCSE philosophy.
The duties contained within the position are:
- Organisation: liaising with ESSARP, managing documents and admissions into the programme.
- Coordination: acting as Examinations Officer for the centre.
- Communication: with staff about programme needs and training opportunities, with students about requirements and results, with parents about the programme in general and specific situations.
- Alignment and commitment to school vision and values: ensuring academic honesty and integrity in the programme.
Due to the nature of the programme fluent command of English is a MUST.
Please send CV to: email@example.com REF: IGCSECOORD
Northlands is seeking for Secondary Olivos/Nordelta Business & Economics Teachers
- Teaching degree
- Experience in teaching IGCSE or IB
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Experience in integrating technology and education
- Fluent command of English
- Time availability
Please send application and reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org