NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
Become Part of Our Learning Community
Primary English Teacher for the Olivos for the Nordelta site:
- Teaching degree – Essential
- Previous experience
- Excellent level of English
- Knowledge of IB PYP preferred
Personal characteristics required for the positions:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passion for education
- Lifelong learner
- Teamwork skills
A full letter of application, including:
Why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role and your personal educational philosophy
Please state your earliest availability
Three professional referees
An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph
Please send application documents and reference to:
REF: PET OLIVOS – PET NORDELTA
Northlands extends the search for a Coordinator for the Primary section of the Olivos site for this year.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised, flexible and inspiring educator who will show initiative, an innovative outlook and a student-centered approach to learning, in line with our constructivist approach.
This coordinator will liaise with the Primary leadership team to help organize the section.
- Teaching degree (required).
- Full-time availability.
- Experience in leadership roles (desirable).
- English/Spanish language proficiency.
- Post graduate degree in Education or in educational leadership (desirable).
Personal and Professional Profile:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responsibility and commitment to the School vision.
- Have advanced ICT skills with using Google Apps for Education, Microsoft office, etc.
- Excellent disposition to work with teams and with the Primary leadership team in pedagogical and administrative tasks to promote creativity.
- Knowledge and understanding of the IB PYP programme (required).
(All documents to be sent in English)
A full letter of application including:
Why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role, and your personal educational philosophy.
Three professional referees (must be supervisors).
An up to date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph.
Those of you who are interested please send your CV to email@example.com indicating COORD.PRIM.OL as reference.