NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
Become Part of Our Learning Community
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
NORTHLANDS extends the search for a Math Teacher for the Secondary section of the Nordelta site from February 2019.
- - Mathematics Teaching degree.
- - Full time position.
- - English language proficiency.
- - Minimum of two years previous experience in teaching IB Diploma Programme.
- - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- - Be enthusiastic, personable and highly organized.
- - Have advanced skills with using Google Apps for Education.