NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
Become Part of Our Learning Community
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
NORTHLANDS extends the search for an Extended Essay Coordinator for the Secondary section of the Olivos site, who will be responsible for the pedagogical-administrative management of the IB Diploma Programme Extended Essay.
- - University degree (non-exclusive).
- - Background in research.
- - English language proficiency.
- - Previous Experience in similar positions.
- - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, responsible and committed with the School vision.
- - Very good computer skills.
- - Willing to work in a team and to accompany the Heads of section and the IBDP Coordinator in pedagogical and administrative duties.
- - IB philosophy knowledge.
Olivos Secondary has an opening for a Librarian.
Good spoken and written communication skills both in English and Spanish is mandatory. Preferably with librarian degree or secondary teaching degree (non-exclusive).
Full Time availability.
The task of a librarian is:
- - Library management
- - Support to staff and students on research both in internet and the bibliography
- - Support the spanish immersion program