NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
Become Part of Our Learning Community
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
NORTHLANDS is seeking for a Jr. Support Technician to join their existing team in Olivos and Nordelta. The position will report to the IT Manager and offers opportunities for growth.
- - Provide hardware and software support in Windows and MAC environments, based on current standards set by the team.
- - Contribute to the effective functioning of computer resources, participating in the analysis, design, documentation and compliance of best practices in technology and standard procedures.
- - Readiness to provide personalized attention and technical problem solving.
- - Openness to learning.
- - Result oriented.
- - Oral and written communication skills.
- - Proactive and able to work as part of a team.
- - Excellent interpersonal relationship management and empathy.
- - Strong service profile.
Those of you who are interested please send your CV including salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, – Ref. ST.
NORTHLANDS extends the search for receptionist to cover a position in the Nordelta Primary campus to begin in April 2019.
- - Fluent command of English.
- - Previous experience in a similar or related position.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, responsibility and commitment to the School´s vision.
- - Very good use of computer tools.
NORTHLANDS extends the search for a Math Teacher for the Secondary section of the Nordelta site from February 2019.
- - Mathematics Teaching degree.
- - Full time position.
- - English language proficiency.
- - Minimum of two years previous experience in teaching IB Diploma Programme.
- - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- - Be enthusiastic, personable and highly organized.
- - Have advanced skills with using Google Apps for Education.