NORTHLANDS School actively seeks for innovative, passionate and dedicated members of staff.
NORTHLANDS School needs to count on open-minded, versatile, flexible teachers, capable of having a global view of the organization, and of becoming guides for our students, so that the latter may eventually graduate with the necessary tools to become agents of change.
Become Part of Our Learning Community
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
NORTHLANDS seeks an outstanding & inspirational educator to join our Secondary academic team as College & Careers Counsellor from July 2018 across both sites. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the post-Secondary & career paths of our older students who study the IGCSE & the IB Diploma Programme.
NORTHLANDS’ College & Careers Counselling programme is well-structured and effectively organized. Our students explore both national & international options for university study, which requires NORTHLANDS to maintain a wide range of relationships within multiple countries as well as attend or host college fairs.
Therefore, successful applicants will:
- - Be enthusiastic about NORTHLANDS’ ethos & values, as well as the IB Diploma Programme
- - Have bilingual fluency in Spanish & English
- - Be personable & highly organized
- - Possess excellent oral & written communication skills
- - Be proficient at using computer software
- - Have previous experience in a similar role within a Secondary School context
(all documents to be sent in English)
A full letter of application, including:
why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role, & your personal philosophy about supporting students with college & career decisions
Three professional referees
An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph
START DATE: July 30, 2018 Please send application documents, stating CONS.UN as reference to: email@example.com.
We make extensive a staff search for English substitute teacher morning shift for Year 5, Nordelta site.
Previous experience in Upper forms of Primary.
Availability from 7:50 a 12:00 am Monday through Friday.
Those interested should send their CV stating TCH Y5. as the reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NORTHLANDS is searching, for a professional to fill the role of Academic Deputy Head (for both sites).
The holder will have the key task of leading and managing the academic life of the school as well as playing a crucial role in whole-school strategy and development, acting as Deputy Head. The candidate will be part of the SMT.
The successful candidate for the post of Deputy Headmaster will have at the very least a good first degree from a recognized university, a teaching qualification (PGCE; BEd.) & preferably a post-graduate qualification (MA Education; NPQH) and strong management experience, preferably as a Director of Studies or equivalent.
- - Have experience of working in a very large school.
- - Have experience of working in Latin American education.
- - Have experience of both the IB and the IGCSE curricula.
- - Have at least a high-intermediate level of Spanish and English.
- - Be passionate about driving up standards in teaching and learning and have a clear understanding of excellence in teaching in addition to the ability to communicate this to the wider community.
- - Display absolute commitment to the highest standards of professional behavior and, at all times, to promote the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Passion for education, a visionary leader, a public speaker, able to maintain and develop excellent communication with the entire Northlands community.
In touch with the development and implementation of new technologies related to education.
Have a good track record of leading and managing staff; be motivational, sympathetic, constructive and, where necessary, be firm & challenging with colleagues.
Open minded, honest and friendly.
(All documents to be sent in English)
- A full letter of application including:
- Why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill the role, and your personal educational philosophy.
- Three professional reference (must be supervisors).
- An up to date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph.
Please send CV to email@example.com stating VDA as reference.